Your Death Guard conversions

ArtificerArmour

Thank you. I did sort of copy it. I saw the cinematic trailer for Inquisitor Martyr the computer game. A Helbrute turns up looking like this. I knew right there and then I had to try and make one myself. Once I got started the other ideas just happened.

I've done a WIP and a blog post if you want to see the decision making or just see what the Helbrute it's based on looks like. Who ever designed the computer game Helbrute deserves a fair share of the credit.

Thank you. I did sort of copy it. I saw the cinematic trailer for Inquisitor Martyr the computer game. A Helbrute turns up looking like this. I knew right there and then I had to try and make one myself. Once I got started the other ideas just happened.

I've done a WIP and a blog post if you want to see the decision making or just see what the Helbrute it's based on looks like. Who ever designed the computer game Helbrute deserves a fair share of the credit.

Hope you know, I'm stealing your conversion for my own future conversions. That blog post is very helpful for that purpose :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

How would a Primaris Redemptor with Forgefiend Ectoplasms Cannons, sculpted corruption with green stuff work as a Leviathan?

It would. GuitaRamsus did this with a Redemptor:

levicomp.jpg

Additionally, Biohazard and SystemSyn also used Redemptors to make Leviathans for World Eaters and Emperor's Children, respectively.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey guys just wanted to mention the Nurgles Rotters Blood Bowl team that just went up for pre order. I’m getting it mostly for conversion fodder(it’s two identical sprues like the necro kits so maybe paint one up for fun). It’s got Pestigors, and a (2)Nurgling swallowing a (American)football!

• 1 year later...

Let's dig up this time capsule and stick some more Nurgle Conversions in here for future generations...

Malignant Plaguecaster based on Necrosius

img_20200123_212650.jpg?w=940

img_20200123_212429.jpg?w=937

Here are a few mutant scum style Nurgle cultists too...

img_20200123_215056.jpg?w=1005

img_20200123_215659.jpg?w=919

img_20200123_215630.jpg?w=1009