[Order of the Argent Shroud] The Rage of Silvana

TheOneTrueZon

These are my Sisters, I've come to this combination of parts after much consideration. It's what I've always wanted my Sisters to look like, I hope others in this forum will find this thread useful for conversions. 

This will be a modest army, to start. I'm aiming for a handful of Battle Sister squads, some Seraphim, Dominion and Retributors with Celestine, Gemini and some ministorum priests. All the models are Raging hero bodies with Grishnak heads and packs, the larger Terminator sized Retributors have heads from the Repressor kit. I've started by base coasting almost everything in Molotow Chrome with an airbrush. The first pass does have a grainy look to it but smooths out on the second coat.

Really looking forward to painting these as the scheme is pretty simple, the chrome paint gets me 80% there and then it's just white & red fabrics and some  red on the weapons. Hope you enjoy and thanks for looking! Any and all C&C welcome. 

GYO01A9.jpg

eW0aqGq.jpg

DxIyFoM.jpg

uwWvICv.jpg

gHXT7L7.jpg

CMUslmb.jpg

Mrc4bED.jpg

ksaPM4b.jpg

Ko4in1v.jpg

dFOS8sD.jpg

zvj9m2w.jpg

J8EEIkI.jpg

Vrzyiy3.jpg

4YiaFav.jpg

w1RF11z.jpg

JQ3C3RN.jpg

Very nice. Where do you buy those ?

Raging Heros kickstarter (TGGK2) and Grishnak Miniatures. Both are pretty well covered in the alternative sisters section. I believe the RH models are starting to become available now, but the ones pictured above in particular should be available at the end of the year from recent updates. 

AAAaaaaaah yeah!

This looks promising, I love the girls you built here! Good work and patience! (I built their Angels, I know its needed!)

I'll check in from time to time to see this!

Emperor above don't I know it. If I was more patient I would have waited for the metal versions of the Seraphim / Icariates, the wings were such a horror to secure. Most are pinned (not by choice).

• 4 months later...

Nearly done with Celestine and the Seraphim...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpq35wyDi7I

dnrL4Vc.jpg

bWS37d6.jpg

aYotN3b.jpg

Ur6Oxbu.jpg

yyUPMJ6.jpg

zFokqoq.jpg

UxqbPB9.jpg

zJ0EcJ6.jpg

My4E5wG.jpg

Vu43PCu.jpg

FMfSN90.jpg

8dUGFvA.jpg

Yk19JVR.jpg

Next up, Battle Sister Squads, followed by Dominion, then some old skool Elites to lead the new recruits. Hope you like them!