WiP Ultramarines 4th Battle Company

darkhoras

Some pre-history, why 4th Ultramarines Battle Company. 

I learned about Warhammer 40000 from ZX-Spectrum game Space Crusade. 

I started Warhammer Tabletop as a Tyranid player. After Tyranids I started Chaos Space Marines Word Bearers and now, I come to Space Marines. 

Decision was made, that I will select chapter from Space Crusade game (Blood Angels / Imperial Fists / Ultramarines). I choose Ultramarines, because no exp in Yellow painting... And after Word Bearers, I don't want more RED ))) 

Why 4th Battle Company? Thanks to friends and "Ultramarines" novel series. I really liked them! 

And here we are. Now I am working on 4th Battle Company )) 

In future I plan to add 1st Company Terminators and High Commanders like Calgar / Primarch Roboute Guilliman / Sgt Chronus.

• 4 months later...

Hello,

Maybe someone can assist me? I am looking into possibilty to create 4th company banner decal. Unfortunatelly, I didn't find any HiRes banner in Internet. I am looking into this guide http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/291498-making-a-banner-with-custom-waterslide-decals/. 

Maybe there is someone with powerfull PS skills who can prepare simmilar pics for 4th company?

Thanks in advance. 

Did you look here:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/files/file/552-ultramarines-alt-colors/

*EDIT: Scratch that. No banner in those files. May want to message Carlson though (the decal maker) to see if he can do one.

Edited by Kurgan the Lurker

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

+++HIGH RESTRICTED MESSAGE+++

+++Request received from Astra Militarum regiments. +++ Need to provide backup +++ Send 4th Battle Company Ultima Founding reinforcement to assist regiments +++ 

classifiedstampcutout.png

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I have sold all my Ultramarines.... and started again, Ultramarines 4th company, but now only with Primaris marines... 
But now I am thinking and cannot decide what to collect. 
I have several options:
Pure Ultramarines with Primaris
Pure Blood Angels with old marines + Primaris
or 
combine Ultramarines with Primaris. Something from Primaris give to Blood Angels.

Main idea is to use Space Marines as help to my Guardsman Army and sometimes fight as pure Space Marine... So I can't decide. 

P.s:. Also I have Dante and Primaris Uriel Ventris :-)

Edited by darkhoras

• 1 year later...