Building a Sydonian Dragoon without the Servitor?

Im just curious if anyone has converted one of these models without the little servitor pilot  or found a way to shroud the gimp like  servitor. 

I think id like a few of them but that part of the model is one id like to do without

I see on the sprue its like a half and half  piece you put  together but has anyone had any luck  cutting the guy out or shrouding him? 

Yes! I did exactly that on 2 of my ironstriders. It's pretty easy you just have to take a knife to the connecting bits and scrape them off. Then try to smooth out the underside where the servitor was. If I can work out how to add a pic I will.

Edit: I guess, link below? Will try to embed properly later but kids are distracting

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUxe07hjfn_/

You can't really undo it if you change your mind. But with the cut off bits I was able to make the little relic robot thing (heresy!)

Edited by Hagl87

I flip flop between liking it with the servitor and not. My initial impression was that he was a bit awkwardly positioned and superfluous. So a grot can pilot a killa kan but a plugged in skitarii cannot pilot a walking motorbike without the mindscrubbed servitor hanging off? Also quite a weakness to a stray Las round.

But then on the other hand I do think it adds something to the fluffyness of the model. A servitor with its limbs cut off essentially as a component of the machine, that's pretty cool.