Glorious image of Ryza?

Xisor

:ohmy.:  I feel sorry for those poor Nids, Don't they know that's an Ad-Mech Vanguard?.. the big guy doesn't realise it but it has 1.4 seconds left of life as it knows it...

that's only shot one of three that's been fired...and from his stance and motion of his cape and rifle direction...the conclusion we draw from that is we might as well say the tyranids got rolled and the planets been saved already.

Mithril

• 2 weeks later...

:ohmy.: I feel sorry for those poor Nids, Don't they know that's an Ad-Mech Vanguard?.. the big guy doesn't realise it but it has 1.4 seconds left of life as it knows it...

that's only shot one of three that's been fired...and from his stance and motion of his cape and rifle direction...the conclusion we draw from that is we might as well say the tyranids got rolled and the planets been saved already.

Mithril

Unless that's an image of Tyran...

:ohmy.: I feel sorry for those poor Nids, Don't they know that's an Ad-Mech Vanguard?.. the big guy doesn't realise it but it has 1.4 seconds left of life as it knows it...

Mithril

Unless that's an image of Tyran...

O.K. then, pop the bubble .... :dry.: ,.... :laugh.:

Mithril