Nurgle Daemon Prince conversion, Wings?!

Kimbo

If you read the section on Demon Princes in the new DG codex, those that fly do not all have wings.  Demon Princes can fly by for example being picked up and moved by a huge swarm of bloated black flies (that's how I use mine).  The codex gives a couple other example, but I don't have it in front of me right now. 

Regardless, I would say use your imagination as to how your Demon Prince moves around, wings shouldn't be necessary.  My Demon Prince has what looks like Hives on his back which house the swarm that moves him.  I'll try to add pictures later when I get home.

Morghast archai wings could do and fit the nurgle look for example. I'm trying to find someone willing to trade me a guilliman to make him into a Daemon Prince but I'm torn between DP wings or Tyranid ones :) Edited by Isolia

If you read the section on Demon Princes in the new DG codex, those that fly do not all have wings. Demon Princes can fly by for example being picked up and moved by a huge swarm of bloated black flies (that's how I use mine). The codex gives a couple other example, but I don't have it in front of me right now.

Regardless, I would say use your imagination as to how your Demon Prince moves around, wings shouldn't be necessary. My Demon Prince has what looks like Hives on his back which house the swarm that moves him. I'll try to add pictures later when I get home.

So i wound still be Wysiwyg if i used him with no Wings and still letting him fly?

Did not know that! Thanks alot

Best source of wings are the Nurgle Plague Drones, Morghast Archai, actual plastic daemon prince or even the Bloat drone (on not actual wings but you could have it as a giant jump pack / turbines ) try EBay and just search the kits name with bits on the end surprisingly enough it's a pretty good way of finding specific bits as I do it all the time now as it's easier to get hold of single bits than actual bits sites when they usually are never in stock