New Mark-up options

I was wondering if new mark-up options could be possible at some stage? I was just writing something for the Liber, and it made me think that a simple

[title1][/title1]

tag could be useful, along with the associated titles 2 and 3. This would be really useful in the Liber, but I'm sure it would be of interest on the rest of the Bolter and Chainsword. To make this an even greater feature, making it possible to copy-paste from Word or open office with a transition from the "title1" style to a "title1" mark-up tag without having to bother with actually writing the tags in Word would be great.

Integrating markdown headers syntax might be possible?

Are there also possibilities of creating hypertext links to another location within the same post? I imagine this would be a lot more complicated to put in place, but it might also be of interest to some.

Edited by Lord Thørn

It's possible to add more, but aren't there plenty of options for titles already? Either from the existing tags or using larger fonts?

Anchors (internal links) aren't fully set up currently, but could be looked into. As we have BBCode/rich text already Markdown isn't necessary.

It's possible to add more, but aren't there plenty of options for titles already? Either from the existing tags or using larger fonts?

That's sort of my (minor) problem: there's too many options, and the tags are always pretty long to type out (or search for in the list). I also believe there can be some errors in showing the "basicheaders" on mobile view, as the text automatically becomes white (which often becomes invisible on mobile).

Anchors (internal links) aren't fully set up currently, but could be looked into. As we have BBCode/rich text already Markdown isn't necessary.

Fair enough. If no one else shows interest in Anchors, I wouldn't be too bothered with it :)

Anyway, these are just small suggestions, more aiming at ease of use for what we often do down in the Liber, but not urgent as such ^^