[Shapeways] The Reliquary Store | TWIN RIFLES, MORE PADS AND (POSABLE) MAEDIC GAUNTLETS

New pads and a new helmet pattern!

FIRE LIZARDS SHOULDER PADS
W94U8rr.jpg
Strategicum pattern

Ravenous pattern
Honoris pattern
Grievous pattern
Valoris pattern (left)
Valoris pattern (right)

LACEDAEMONI PATTERN PRIME HELMET
710x528_29430734_15782105_1572216099.jpg
Link

Any chance you're planning on doing other chapters for your chaplain character set? 

New Battle Priests are on the schedule, just send me a pm with the symbol you prefer!

• 2 weeks later...

I’m curious. Centurions are popular if hard to buy at the moment. Many of us plan on adding them to our army when they become available. There are also many of us who plan that that think the siege drills are awful looking pieces.

I’ve looked and I think if we could get a Centururion sized Thunder Hammer it would be a good replacement <counts as> for the drive drills. Even the Devestator models could be converted this way if one has access to the dreadnought flamers.

We simply drill a hole in the closed fist of the Centurion and glue the shaft of the “thunder hammer” into place. I’m not sure if long handled or short handed hammers would look better but I bet I’m not the only one looking for an alternative to those damn siege drills. Lol.

Black Teutons are always happy to expose their faith, that's why they deploy so many Battle Priests!

BLACK TEUTONS BATTLE PRIEST KIT
710x528_29498911_15811345_1572804049.jpg
Link

Also, beware heretics, the Blood Sharks are ready to slaughter you and your wicked companions!

BLOOD SHARKS SHOULDER PADS
4bhhUGf.jpg
Strategicum Pattern

Ravenous Pattern
Honoris Pattern
Griveous Pattern

Valoris Pattern (left)
Valoris Pattern (right)

Edited by Ezr91aeL

I get the feeling the "Corrupted Prime Gatling Cannon" kit was designed to patch up the fact that there's only one Reaper Chaincannon in the Havocs kit. Am I right on that?

And what arms does it fit on?

Because I'd rather not try to figure out what arms the things fit on, because then it'd just be a pain to assemble :lol:

I get the feeling the "Corrupted Prime Gatling Cannon" kit was designed to patch up the fact that there's only one Reaper Chaincannon in the Havocs kit. Am I right on that?

And what arms does it fit on?

Because I'd rather not try to figure out what arms the things fit on, because then it'd just be a pain to assemble :laugh.:

This. I actually have no idea, I haven't bought it, I'm just browsing - but having three Chaincannons to go with the Havocs would be great if I purchase them.

• 3 weeks later...

First of all let me present a new product, a perfect way to customize your super-human solders exoskeletons turning their (not power) fists into dangerous buzz-saws!

CENTURIAS PATTERN BUZZ-SAWS
58lCAdI.jpg

Secondly: we announce that the Holy Sisterhood helmets line will get a reboot soon. If you're still interested in the old patterns they will be on sale for the next seven days. After these they will be gone forever so hurry to get them!

9fIsYxb.jpg

L1lFlFa.jpg

soEZDOo.jpg

SATURN PATTERN:

SATURN PATTERN SPECIAL CHARACTERS:

SATURN PATTERN SUPERIOR VERSION:

CHRONOS PATTERN:

ZAFKIEL PATTERN:

Sadly the sales on the old Holy Sisterhood helmets are ended and with that their life as products. But rejoice because faith is a powerful force and the souls of the pious are immortal so they will never die for real. In fact we are happy to announce the NEW Holy Sisterhood helmets line!

RELIQUARY PATTERN

710x528_30006917_16049552_1576328860.jpg

CHRONOS PATTERN
710x528_30006926_16049638_1576328863.jpg

CHRONOS PATTERN WITH HOODS (in this kit there are 6 different designs for the hood!)
710x528_30006920_16049639_1576328865.jpg

Don't forget to smash a like on our FACEBOOK PAGE to get ALL the news in real time!

• 1 month later...
More love for the Holy Sisterhood!

LYS PATTERN ENERGY SWORD (HANDED VERSION)

safe_image.php?d=AQDvvmwgEkPyXtB2&w=600&

LYS PATTERN ENERGY MACE (HANDED VERSION)

safe_image.php?d=AQAYfMyH0lbtaL6e&w=600&

safe_image.php?d=AQBQeA1Uf359agiY&w=600&

safe_image.php?d=AQAdZ-Y6soaaL2x9&w=600&

Don't forget to leave a like on our FACEBOOK PAGE and to visit our STORE.

Edited by Ezr91aeL

Hey, I have a question for you. Are the "Holy Sisterhood" helmets made to the same basic spec as GeeDubs Marine helmets? Same head socket, same general size?

A "super-human" miniature would look weird with the new head range, being thought for "normal humans" like, for example, some Nuns with Guns.