[Shapeways] The Reliquary Store | TWIN RIFLES, MORE PADS AND (POSABLE) MAEDIC GAUNTLETS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

£20 is a bit steep. I've not bought from shapeways before, is that a normal price?

You'll rarely find anything on Shapeways that could be considered a bargain. Minimum costs due to material/sprue prohibit it.

What you're paying for primarily is uniqueness of design and/or availability. The question is, will you be able to get 3 of the official bit for less than £20 when you want them?

• 4 weeks later...

Finally after several delays Shapeways will update the prices of every product on their stores (mine included) the 1st May. Most of my product will sadly become a little more expensive but some will also see a reduction of price, so stay tuned!

Well that was a quick reaction to the limited Havoc and Chaos Marine sprue. ^^

Absolutely it was heck you can even buy just the barrels to modify the Heavy bolter.

GW needs to stop being behind the power curve on bits.

Looks great btw. I like FF7 sword too.

I would love it if you could do CSM Terminator Arms/Weapons, the new kit comes with 1 Chainaxe!

Well, normally I do not give previews of my products, but I'll let you check a partial pic from the very next release.

9X2DM7R.jpg

I would love it if you could do CSM Terminator Arms/Weapons, the new kit comes with 1 Chainaxe!

Well, normally I do not give previews of my products, but I'll let you check a partial pic from the very next release.

9X2DM7R.jpg

Awesome! I hope it's more than just a chainaxe as you can get those anywhere, and is actually a full arm, the kit doesnt even come with enough arms to replace the other weapons with chain axes (Only comes with 4 normal "hand" arms)

Edited by Khalan

£20 is a bit steep. I've not bought from shapeways before, is that a normal price?

You'll rarely find anything on Shapeways that could be considered a bargain. Minimum costs due to material/sprue prohibit it.

What you're paying for primarily is uniqueness of design and/or availability. The question is, will you be able to get 3 of the official bit for less than £20 when you want them?

Further to this, last week Bits & Kits had a few of the official chain cannon bit. £12 each. They went in a flash. £20 for 3 now seems like a bargain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...