Who would be the first Primaris Upgrade?

Prot

So we know for fun the video game offers an upgraded skin for a Blood Raven character which makes him a full blown, Primaris Chaplain.

This got me thinking... which unit, any unit, any character, would you like to see upgraded to a Primaris?

I think the obvious choice, and my own would be Calgar. But aside from him who would you choose? Is there a unit in particular? 

I don't WANT any characters to become Primaris but I'll bet it's Sicarius. He's lost in the Warp in the Codex and spends a lot of time with the Primaris Marines in Dark Imperium.

And he's had about 100 incarnations in the design studio ;)

Make a mini for our 'favourite' Ultramarine, Uriel Ventris. Give him the Primaris treatment.

As i said to Graham Mcneil, learchus is a far better ultramarine IMO. That was when he threatened to kill him off in the next book :sad.:

Just give Pasanius the MK X armour, he's big enough to fit into it anyway! 

• 2 weeks later...

If i was a betting man...which im not...i would say it will be sicarius and the victrix guard as the most obvious choice.

What i would like to see in order of preference is calgar, cassius and fabian as my army is the 3rd company.

Although I have heard this mentioned several times here that it is possible, I've looked through the codex and I can't find where they said the Primaris treatment can be given to existing Astartes. Where is it written?

Yeah, I think it was said by the media team to help tame the whole "They're replacing muh mareens!" discontent that some people took to the internet over with the Primaris reveal.

I think AD-B even said on the boards that he was surprised to hear that. Since there's not a single documented case of it happening in fluff or in a sculpt, I'm thinking it can't/won't happen.

Ofc people want the old characters. They have background, they are established in the setting.

But besides that comment on Warhammer TV there has been no mention of old Marines being upgraded.

And like Ed I don't think it will happen.