[Novel] War of Secrets

Panzer

Twiceblade is the former Sha'kan'thas, an individual who acted as a tutor to Farsight and had a ... less than wonderful relationship with the future Commander. I don't think it's explicitly explained anywhere, but I think his name is supposed to convey something in the vein of "One who has proved themselves worthy a second time" as it's mentioned how Farsight gave him a chance to redeem himself for past misdeeds and that Sha'kan'thas' efforts at atonement ultimately saw him earn his place among those worthies put in stasis to serve the Empire at a later time.

Fair enough, though it seems more like it would imply going through two bonding rituals instead or being bonded to two different squads at once. I'd think something along the lines of Rekindled would be a better indicator of someone who got demoted then earned earned their way back up.

Kelly talking a bit about the novel: https://www.warhammer-community.com/2018/06/20/phil-kelly-secrets-revealed/

Q: If you had free rein to write any Warhammer 40,000 story, what would it be?

Phil: Hmm. I would say the rise of the samurai-style mecha-warriors known as the Eight, their origins, and their journey through the war-torn centuries to make the t’au superhero team of the current day. I’m working on that though…

Please ... please don't let him do that, GW:wacko.:

Kelly talking a bit about the novel: https://www.warhammer-community.com/2018/06/20/phil-kelly-secrets-revealed/

Phil: Hmm. I would say the rise of the samurai-style mecha-warriors known as the Eight, their origins, and their journey through the war-torn centuries to make the t’au superhero team of the current day. I’m working on that though…

he's already doing it.

Kelly might be a chaos god.

----------------

what I expect. the 8 will probably kill a entire chapter of marines. just them.

and the writing to be, perfect this and perfect that. oh and more crisis melee weapons, they'll probably use the space marines weapons. since thats what kelly wants the tau to be, Xeno spacemarines +1, nuh uhh chaos cant effect me.

he's already doing it.

Kelly might be a chaos god.

----------------

what I expect. the 8 will probably kill a entire chapter of marines. just them.

and the writing to be, perfect this and perfect that. oh and more crisis melee weapons, they'll probably use the space marines weapons. since thats what kelly wants the tau to be, Xeno spacemarines +1, nuh uhh chaos cant effect me.

I bet one of the 8 will be hinted to be possessed by a daemon or whatever. Kelly loves "exploring the dark side" of them WAY too much. :yuck:

I bet one of the 8 will be hinted to be possessed by a daemon or whatever. Kelly loves "exploring the dark side" of them WAY too much. :yucky:

this'll be kelly were talking about.

A deamon will attempt to posses one of the 8, but surprise! the tau instead dominate the deamon and possess it, gaining its power

Archived