Conversions! Show them here.

MitchH311

I'd love to see your conversions, big or small.

I'm working on using mostly 30k/non mutated bits, but getting some thousand Sons philosopher/warrior/monk type feeling going on.

Basically my cabal have stuck to the old ways hard, kept the red and are doing everything to resist the encroachment of chaos while also giving a big F you to the Imperium. Magnus approves. No photos right now, but I'd love to see your models as inspiration.

Only got two TS dudes painted so far. :smile.:

P20HFcX.jpg

ZJqKRRX.jpg

I rather enjoyed converting these. The first is based on a mk.III model with a head and stave from Kromlech.

The Terminator is a 2ed metal terminator with a new gs upper body (to make him fit the current scale of the game. The gold metal lump on his belly that a cable comes out of is actually the old rebreather mouth-piece, so the head was down there. That's how much the models have grown since 2ed!)
The head and staff are based on Kromlech products, though modified a bit. I like Kromlech, but many of their melee weapons are much too big for the scale, they just look odd on most models unless you trim them down quite a bit, which is a pity.
The girls are from Hasslefree, lots of really nice models there! :smile.:

Edited by totgeboren

Chaos spawn made with spirit host, originaly wanted to use sepulchral stalker, but then they got discountinued. >.<

So I went with Aasfresser idea, which is great.

Really cool! Now I have the urge to paint my spawns up. For some reason I lost the drive after number one.