Where to start list wise with newly bought army?

Lord Morgrim

So I picked up a huge lovely painted Necron army and now Im seeking advice on whats a good 2000 pt allcomers list to begin playing with.
Here is the list of what I have
2 Destroyer lords, 3 crypteks,2 Overlords, 10 immortals, 40 warriors, 10 death marks, 5 lychguard, 5 praetorian, 9 scarab swarms, 6 wraiths, 6 tomb blades, Annihilation Barge, Spyder, Doomsday Ark, monolith, Night Scythe and 2 ghost arks!!!!
Not sure where to start!

Haven't done the points but looks like if you drop 2 crypteks, 1 destroyer lord, the Anni barge, scythe and mono that's a 2k list out the gate?

Basically take all the warriors, immortals and scarabs you can at all times. Overlords mwbd ability is ace so bring both. 1 cryptek in the warrior blob so they take even longer to grind out.

Add ghost arks to truly never ever die as well as adding a squad worth of gauss. Quantum shielding is fun vs antitank.

Wraiths i use as a "oh you thought your character was safe well I can phase through walls" and tarpit.

Tomb blades are more expensive immortals that are fast.nice for objective games.

Death marks you can use to blow your opponents mind when he comes in for a deep strike t1 charge on a juicy target you have left open and oops... There is a piddly 5 man unit now blocking the way.

Mono is just fun. I like to put one in because I vs nids a lot and they struggle with ranged antitank. It shoots a lot but by God's does it eat points too.