Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

IA: Crimson Sons of Vengeance V0.1

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Brother Lunkhead

Brother Lunkhead

++ ANTICUS ÆSALON ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 1,012 posts
  • Faction: Praetorian Sword, Ultramarines

Welp. I guess I will call this complete!

Wootthumbsup.gif

Dolchiate Remembrancer

Dolchiate Remembrancer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,490 posts
  • Faction: CSoV, TSons
Pretty good lol

Segmentum Ultima::Dolchiate Sector ++Tales of Warfare in a Sector of the 41st Millennium++
IA: Crimson Sons of Vengeance(BA Successor) ++ IT: Thrallband Tusmah(TS Thrallband)

ETL_Medal_03.gif ETL_Medal_04.gif  gallery_29004_10383_212.pnggallery_62972_10568_30745.jpggallery_48988_10069_9408.pnghPRn0FW.pnggallery_48988_13169_15439.png

Brother Cambrius

Brother Cambrius

++ VISUM COLORATOR ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,496 posts
  • Faction: Sons Of Doom,Vanquishers

Always great to see a completed IA with oodles of detail and story to dive into! Well done. :D

One thing I wish to ask and maybe see added so this can join the 1000 Chapter Gallery Project, what is the chapter's sigil/symbol to match their heraldry?

Cambrius

Dolchiate Remembrancer

Dolchiate Remembrancer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,490 posts
  • Faction: CSoV, TSons

Always great to see a completed IA with oodles of detail and story to dive into! Well done. biggrin.png

One thing I wish to ask and maybe see added so this can join the 1000 Chapter Gallery Project, what is the chapter's sigil/symbol to match their heraldry?

Cambrius

A simple stylised feather. I'm not great with Paint but I'll see if I can get something done to add to it.

and actually...removing the finished tag XD the recruitment process still doesn't sit well with me!

Segmentum Ultima::Dolchiate Sector ++Tales of Warfare in a Sector of the 41st Millennium++
IA: Crimson Sons of Vengeance(BA Successor) ++ IT: Thrallband Tusmah(TS Thrallband)

ETL_Medal_03.gif ETL_Medal_04.gif  gallery_29004_10383_212.pnggallery_62972_10568_30745.jpggallery_48988_10069_9408.pnghPRn0FW.pnggallery_48988_13169_15439.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users