Jam's Primaris Marines Blog

Hey,

So it's my birthday this week, so the wife has bought me some Primaris Marines, along with a couple of bits I got on Ebay.

I've decided to paint them as Blood Ravens as I love the paint scheme and I enjoyed the old DoW games, and I have the none forge world Gabriel Angelos.

So at the moment my painting pile consists of:

1 Captain in Gravis Armour

1 Lieutenant

20 Intercessors

20 Hellblasters

6 Inceptors

At the moment I've finished my lieutenant along with a few Reivers, and I'm now on with my first Intercessor combat squad:

http://i.imgur.com/QwC08gN.jpg

And the Lieutenant which I got on Ebay which had quite a bad blue paint job which I've saved (though need to finish his face):

http://i.imgur.com/sU9jtm9.jpg

I'm thinking what to add next, I'm wanting to stay pure Primaris, chances are I might just use them as a detachment alongside my Guard tanks and meatshields.

Need to finish all these first I think!

Edited by Jam Master Flex

• 2 weeks later...

Hey who said you could leave the barracks Jam! Get back in there! ;)

These guys look great, where's the grand magpie himself?

Haha, well I've actually painted all my guard now (somehow!) But don't worry I have some things lined up for christmas to expand my Cadians.

As for big 'ol Gabriel, I keep meaning to put him together, then remember I have no superglue, go to town to buy some, get distracted and buy something else. Rinse and repeat for about a week now haha.

I'll try get him done at the end, I think I want to get all my Primaris done and finish with him as my painting of their scheme improves :)

Edited by Jam Master Flex

Colours are excellent, very nice work Jam the highlighting on the red really helps them pop :tu:

Thank you very much! I feel like I'm i proving per model which is nice, so I'm going to save the characters until last.

I donated my Eldar to a friend to use/finish painting so I've now got time to finish this project and start my next one - filthy orks.

I am also thinking about painting up some Imperial Fists too because I've always loved the Yellow Power Armour.