Army of Dark Compliance help?

Droz_64

How can I make a fluffy, but good Army of Dark Compliance?

So far, I'm thinking:

Warsmith, Master of Signals, and Force Commander as HQs

Warsmith is there for killing ICs with Domitar-Ferrums, the MoS is attached to artillery carriages, and the Force Commander sits around and gives the Militia Provenances

For Troops, a Tactical Squad, a Grenadier Squad, and two Infantry squads

The Tacticals would be CC equipped, and would be objective takers, and the tip of any assaults, backed up by Elites and meatshields, and the Grenadiers would be the last line of defense for the artillery, being armed with shotguns, and the Infantry squads would be tarpits designed to take and hold objectives.

For my Elites, I'd take some Ogryns, 2 Domitar Ferrum, a Contemptor, and some Tyrants

The Ogryns would be my linebreakers, with a Shrapnel Heavy Bolter (Becomes 18" Assault 3), and 2 power weapons, and the Domitars would be my Warsmith's bodyguards, and will beat down anything that tries to kill him. The Contemptor would back up assaults, with a Kheres and a fist, so it can take on enemies at range, or up close, and Tyrants would provide covering fire, and pop tanks. 

For Heavy Support, I'd take a gun carriage battery, a Deredeo, and an Iron Havocs Squad

The gun carriages would all be Medusas, for mauling Infantry, using the MoS to guide templates, the Deredeo would be kitted out for anti-air fun, and the Havocs would have lascannons, to wreck tanks. 

Would that be any good? I'd like to think it would work out pretty well, but I don't know. I'd have to re-check points, but I think it comes out to 2.5k/3k ish. Should I add a LoW?

Survivors of a Dark Age + Warrior Elite is generally considered the competitive Provenance build if you're not running Cult Horde. It would also fit in well with Iron Warriors if you want your humans to be a bit more tech'ed up. Loading up on Grenadiers would work best, but I don't know if you're like me and feel running 'em feels too much like Not!SolarAuxilia. Plus they get pricey fast.

Make sure you load up your Medusas with full extra crew. Leadership is a big problem when they can't be given Discipline Masters.

Always take a Medicae Detachment for your Militia. They're cheap as chips for a 5+ FNP.

First of all you should always take 6 Troops Choices when playing Imperialis Militia. That IA their biggest asset. And remember that you have to take at least one Militia unit per Legion unit in an Army of Dark Compliance.