Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Necromunda & Renegades

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Akrim

Akrim

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,054 posts

A rogue inquisitor prehaps? Nice work Tamika

Tallarn Commander

Tallarn Commander

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 546 posts

Nice, I'll definitely have to bolster the ranks of my Renegades by buying a Goliath kit at some point.

I did buy an Eschers kit. Most will be joining 9th Squad, a Marauders squad, but some will also join 3rd Squad as regular Chaos Militia troopers, and the shotgun Escher will join my Mutant Rabble. Sadly I probably won't get them painted up until the summer.

25273844627_6615a5f628_b.jpg

40145574491_5da83da652_b.jpg

• spafe likes this

gallery_30308_9518_8793.jpgETL_2016_Banner_02_Oath_Breaker.jpggallery_30308_9518_10060.jpgCall_of_Chaos_10_Banner_01a.jpg

Tamika

Tamika

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 209 posts
Nice.. forgeworld also just put up the upgrade sprues for Escher for pre order...

Edited by Tamika, 16 March 2018 - 01:07 PM.

• Slan Drakkos likes this

Slan Drakkos

Slan Drakkos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 220 posts
  • Faction: Emperor's Children

Nice.. forgeworld also just put up the upgrade sprues for Escher for pre order...

and with house van saar coming, we can expect some more technologically advanced looking renegades.

Edited by Slan Drakkos, 16 March 2018 - 08:53 PM.

• Tallarn Commander likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users