Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Codex Chaos Daemons Incoming

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

Jukkiz

Jukkiz

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 154 posts
  • Chapter Name: Sinners

Every chaos god should get steed as separate kit, like nurgles heralds and chaos lords amongst others should get model of palanquin to ride on.

Chaos Lords no longer have the option of a Daemonic mount in C:CSM.

I love how every new codex takes everything fancy away... And here i am only reading indexes.

"Every world is under Emperors might, then why i feel empty..."

15th tactical marine 6th company, Ermus. Sinners chapter

Aegir_Einarsson

Aegir_Einarsson

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 303 posts
  • Chapter Name: Black Templars
I can't agree with you. They try to do two things. Make some buy And play product for new players. They don't need think about convertions. They buy codex And minus And They play. Easy as that. I understand that point of view.
But They made wise decision, that Every mini Ever produced (nearly every) have some rules And you can play with it. It is win-win situation.
  • MaulerUK likes this

gallery_38474_6916_27314.jpg

Res Ipsa Loquitur

Res Ipsa Loquitur

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,937 posts
  • Chapter Name: Children of The Violet Heart

Every chaos god should get steed as separate kit, like nurgles heralds and chaos lords amongst others should get model of palanquin to ride on.

Chaos Lords no longer have the option of a Daemonic mount in C:CSM.

I love how every new codex takes everything fancy away... And here i am only reading indexes.

Which is fine, technically. We are directed to continue using the Indexes for models that no longer feature in the codex so you can still use a Juggerlord (for example), you just have to use the Index entry for them.

START WEARING PURPLE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users