Games Workshop: Black Friday?

Triszin

They did have a Black Friday set of deals a couple of years ago, but it was a one off. Don't expect anything this year.

As for other sales, it used to be the case that GW did a blanket 3-for-2 offer (on anything) whenever a new store opened, and I remember them doing something similar to clear out all the old lead models when they moved to white metal. But then that was back when a box of metal/plastic Tactical Marines cost about £10.

They did have a Black Friday set of deals a couple of years ago, but it was a one off. Don't expect anything this year.

As for other sales, it used to be the case that GW did a blanket 3-for-2 offer (on anything) whenever a new store opened, and I remember them doing something similar to clear out all the old lead models when they moved to white metal. But then that was back when a box of metal/plastic Tactical Marines cost about £10.

Ahh they were the days! :wub: 

I thought it was last year that I got the Deathwatch Box set... it came with a poor formation in it that let you use the whole box. I remember an Admech box I almost bit on too, which had great savings, but I couldn't afford it. 

Any chance with BL?

haha, honestly, just read the thread

GW is a British company, Black Friday doesn't mean a darn thing over here

As someone who worked for Argos, it damn well does. Black Friday in retail stores (such as argos) is bloody manic.

Any chance with BL?

As someone who worked for Argos, it damn well does. Black Friday in retail stores (such as argos) is bloody manic.

We also get Black Friday in many stores in Spain. They know people will buy so they have brought the Black Friday here too. Black Week, actually.

My FLGS gets me GW stuff at 75% MSRP. Necromunda is release Nov 24th. That's my Black Friday, y'all ;)

Wow, that's a crazy discount. Now I am wondering if my favorite non-GW shop would have special discounts.

Edited by Warpmiss

Any chance with BL?

Working in DHL, I saw Black Friday break a warehouse operation.