Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Email notifications not working

Notifications

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Warpmiss

Warpmiss

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 134 posts
  • Chapter Name: Death Guard, Iron Warriors
Hello,

I've only been around the forum for a week but I am used to getting notifications directly by my email so I checked most of the email options in my settings. However, not a single one arrived. I've checked my settings several times but it is properly configured for sending emails. I've even tried several of the options (offline, immediately and daily digest). Is the emailing system not working?

Thanks beforehand!

Call_of_Chaos_10_Banner_00.jpg

Brother Tyler

Brother Tyler

++ FIDELIS MILITUS ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 18,733 posts
  • Chapter Name: VIIth Legion
See this announcement (yes, this is taking far longer than we want it to, but the machine spirits have not been appeased).

gallery_26_548_2975.gif
gallery_26_548_5714.png
gallery_26_548_11725.gif
gallery_26_548_4490.png

Warpmiss

Warpmiss

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 134 posts
  • Chapter Name: Death Guard, Iron Warriors

Newbie mistake, I didn't see that announcement at all. But I see that this has been going on for a while now.

Thanks!

Call_of_Chaos_10_Banner_00.jpg

Quixus

Quixus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,944 posts
  • Chapter Name: To be decided later
I got an email notification about new post in "New codex coming this year...", but no email notifications since.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users