Here's the list i've used in a local tournament yesterday, final result is 2 win 1 loss. Win: Imperial guard (13-6) and alpha legion warband (16-11), loss: Eldar (10-9).
- Magnus (weaver of faith, death hex, warptime)
- Ahriman on disk (prescience, infernal gaze, weaver of faith)
- 2x full lascannon predator
- 1x 5 man unit of havoc with 4 autocannons, bolt pistol and chainsword.
- 1x 10 rubricae, soulreaper cannon, 1x warpflammer, force staff and inferno bolt pistol.
- 1x 10 rubricae, soulreaper cannon, 1x warpflammer, force staff and warpflame pistol.
- 1x 5 man scarab occult, soulreaper cannon, hellfyre missile rack, force staff and inferno combi-bolter.
- 2x 10 horrors, 3 blue and 7 brimstone
- 1x 10 horrors, 4 blue, and 6 brimstone (no stategy here, just used what i've got.)
Please feel free to comment, overall it was fun and a good way for having 3 games in the same day. If I would had have the first turn with eldar i'm pretty sure I would have end up on top.
Edited by Realgone, 12 November 2017 - 02:16 PM.