~Librarian: You Shall Not Pass!~

Jupiter Forge

Hi all,

Started this guy a couple of months back, got busy, left him half finished. Came back today and cleaned him up - the eyes are bad, the painting is pretty rushed, and I could have cleaned more mold lines, but at least he's done and I'd say "Tabletop Ready".

I originally started him as part of my "Crimson Castellan" chapter revamp, however due to there already being a novel fleshing them out that overrides what I'd already done (before I found out it was a thing), I'll likely be just changing it to a new chapter that wears red. Honestly I could just say it's a "Loyalist Thousand Sons Sorcerer"... but that would be Heresy!

Bits (sorry if I don't remember them all):
- Dark Angels Hooded Head
- Deathwatch Cloaked Back
- Tzeench Sorcerer Chest / Arms / Wood-Effect Shoulder
- Severin Loth Skull/Scroll Shoulder
- Mechanicus Glaive-Head (replaced Sorcerer Staff Head)
- Sternguard Veteran Legs
- Old Metal Ultramarine Base (I think it was Calgar's?)
- Backpack Sternguard Veteran (or some Chaplain/Sargeant/Important Marine)

He's a Librarian of his chapter who guards their Librarium; and like the other Librarians of his chapter he doesn't fully wear his armor blue. Would need to make a lore reason for this, but mainly because I'd started painting it red before I remembered Librarians were mostly blue!

So here he is (Apologies for my bad camera):

~Sanctum Guardian Tacitus~

23551303 10155977481053092 8805081727000331995 O

23467162 10155977481058092 2490388240109948201 O

23434746 10155977481068092 3365681929941522885 N

Cheers,

Jupiter

Edited by Jupiter Forge

Cheers - the detail work is what I'm the worst at, as my hands aren't the steadiest in the world, so I've never been very good at eyes and the like. Plus like I originally said, I'm an impatient person so I rush even though I know I shouldn't. It's always after I've taken the photos and see them about 300% larger I go "Huh, all those imperfections...".

Selected my next model to paint this week; a Techmarine specialized in Communications (so he has the Forge World Radar Head, don't know the piece's real name), the backpack with antenna, etc. Due to my schedule though he may not be finished for over a week.

Edited by Jupiter Forge