MkIIC Predator Infernus using Baal Predator kit?

I'm toying with the idea of including a Predator Infernous in my Black Castellan force. However, I dislike working with resin and want to create a MkIIC version. Both the Baal Predator and the Infernus can be armed with a turret mounted Flamestorm Cannon and heavy flamer sponsons and, as the plastic Baal Predator kit is based around a MkIIC Rhino hull it would seem to me that there would be little to (outwardly at least) differentiate the two. What do you guys think? Am I missing something?

Owning both a Deimos Infernus and a Baal Predator, the only thing you miss out on is being able the use the Magna-Melta (which actually wouldn't be a hard conversion at all) and other than the Deimos turret sitting a little further back it's all pretty much the same (and even then you can just turn the turret hatch so the mount is more rearward). I'd play against it, but then again I converted a Nephilim to a second Xiphon and a Baneblade to a Fellblade, so I may be a bit biased. All said, I've come to hate working with resin, but the Deimos kits aren't at all bad to work with they just need a little extra care.

I'm toying with the idea of including a Predator Infernous in my Black Castellan force. However, I dislike working with resin and want to create a MkIIC version. Both the Baal Predator and the Infernus can be armed with a turret mounted Flamestorm Cannon and heavy flamer sponsons and, as the plastic Baal Predator kit is based around a MkIIC Rhino hull it would seem to me that there would be little to (outwardly at least) differentiate the two. What do you guys think? Am I missing something?

If you mount the same weapon systems on the turret and sponsons, they are literally the same model. One just happens to be Deimos pattern and the other just happens to be a BA exclusive model. If ever a non-Deimos Infernus existed, it would look exactly like that Baal.