What is the text on Deathwatch pauldrons?

Muckwarrior

The depictions of it have always been random scraps of pseudo-latin/high gothic but in-universe I would have guessed it's the text of the Apocyphan Oath that every DW member swears as a pledge of service. Is that still part of the background since the 7th ed. codex? It was a big deal in the FFG background, it would be fitting to have it depicted on the armour.

The depictions of it have always been random scraps of pseudo-latin/high gothic but in-universe I would have guessed it's the text of the Apocyphan Oath that every DW member swears as a pledge of service. Is that still part of the background since the 7th ed. codex? It was a big deal in the FFG background, it would be fitting to have it depicted on the armour.

Yeah, it's the creed of the Deathwatch if I remember correctly, similar to how Grey Knights have the Liber Daemonica in a case on their armour (I think that's what the book's called).

Wasn't that just Litany of Hate? :huh.: I swear I read that bit somewhere...

Either way... that sounds like a whole lot of heresy...

Sadly, canon one according to Overkill :whistling: