Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Assault Kastelans!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Flame Boy

Flame Boy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,067 posts

Just to keep this topic rolling a bit...

Im looking for ideas for converting the assualt kastellans a bit...

nothing too extreme but im not 100% keen on the big fists (or the combo of them and the shoulder flamer)..so id like to swap out at least 50% of the squad to looking a bit different.

Anyone tackled this before or seen good examples anywhere? I play wolves also, so was maybe going to look at using some spare dreadnought claws or something to make them look a bit meaner.

EDIT - found this conversion which is pretty nice! Anyone know where the head is from??

img_20170214_170005_112__sized.jpg

Looks like the Decepticon Shockwave.  

I'm not sure how I didn't notice that but now I can't unsee it. :)

Vel'Cona

Vel'Cona

++ DUCTOR EXSANGUIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,422 posts
  • Faction: Dark Eldar

I see literally nothing wrong with the resemblance :P

• Battybattybats likes this

Commorites working with Craftworlders is like Autobots working with Decepticons.

ETL_2015_Banner_02_Custos_Fidei_02.jpgETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei01.jpggallery_48988_10069_10495.pngETL_Medal_02.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users