Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Looking for Gamers in the Area Aschaffenburg

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Maschinenpriester

Maschinenpriester

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 38 posts

Hi!

I've been warhammer 40k for a while now, and get a bit frustrated with the lack of gaming partners I have in the area. Especially I find it hard to get in touch with active players here. I am looking for some nice People around Aschaffenburg / Frankfurt / Darmstadt for some warhammer 40k action!

Edited by Maschinenpriester, 15 November 2017 - 09:27 PM.

Chaplain Dosjetka

Chaplain Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 10,466 posts

You might want to contact the people in this thread and see if they're still around and willing to play a few games. thumbsup.gif

Edit: You can also use this website to find players and event snear you (German website).

Edited by Chaplain Dosjetka, 16 November 2017 - 03:01 PM.

• Maschinenpriester likes this

gallery_45765_13882_50260.pnggallery_45765_12908_1745.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei01.gifgallery_45765_5904_4405.png

"The Emperor commands us. Dorn guides us. Honour shields us. Fear our name, for it is vengeance."

Forum Rules | Imperial Fists (& Successors) | Tyranids (& Genestealer Cults) | Liber Astartes

Imperial Fists, first and foremost. (With a side-helping of Hive Fleet Behemoth. Om nom nom.)

Maschinenpriester

Maschinenpriester

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 38 posts

Thanks! Spielerzentrale looks pretty good. =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users