Reaver Titan Secondary Weapons?

So I am again struck with Titan fever because of the Christmas season, but the Reaver Titan is bothering my a little.  Forgeworld only produces the Apocalypse Missile Launcher as a secondary weapon, but the Index of course gives it options to use the Warhound weapons as secondary weapons.  So, how is someone expected to model that without HEAVY conversion?  Do the arm ball joints for the Warhound weapons fit into the Reaver's carapace socket snugly enough or would you need a lot of green stuff?  Is there a third party that produces custom pieces to facilitate this? etc.  I won't be getting a Titan for a while, maybe not even a Reaver, but this problem is just gnawing at my brain and I gotta know how it can be done.

Edit:  And I'm assuming the Reaver Laser Blaster being only S 10 is a typo that'll be fixed?

Edited by Magos_Adephus

From the handful of conversions I've seen out there, it's not the hugest modeling task, but it will take some effort.  Most of the Warhound weapons can simply be flipped upside down (so their "elbow" side faces into the Reaver's carapace) without them looking to odd; the Vulcan is a bit of an exception, and the flamer as well.

You'll need to find a way to mate to female ends, the gun has a socket and the carapace has a socket, so you'd just need to make a mount and maybe some sort of armored cowling, if you want to go that far.

A Google image search for "Reaver titan carapace" has some decently clear images to give you ideas.

Also, the Terrain Piece FW sell with the Turbo Laser Destructor on it: https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-CA/Realm-of-Battle-Imperial-Primus-Redoubt Should be, as far as I'm aware, compatible with a Reaver Titans top carapace slot.