Dark Angels Secret Santa - we love secrets!

Chmur

I‘ve never shipped a mini. Maybe I cover it in cookies to prevent it from breaking :wink:

That's it. If we do this again next year I call dibs on lostrael

I'll fight you for that
Challenge accepted. I'm buying the flight ticket now. It will be a duel, first one to draw blood from their opponent wins dibs on lostrael's cookies I mean mini. I also owe you that beer... the iron lions didn't quite meet their recruitment quotas...

That's right! Daggers at dawn! These aren't just any cookies were talking about. These are chapter relics! Rumor is one of the keys Ezekiel carries leads to a vault containing a single tome, which contains a single blurb, the recipe to Lostrael's Cookies...

Well, my basecoats and shadings are in. Today we follow-up with details and washes. Tomorrow, final edge highlights and weathering.

Seriously [REDACTED] why the hell you have to have such complicated weathering. Does my head in.

Wednesday and Thursday are fully dedicated to finishing the diorama base.

Friday, I ship.

Sorry for the delay, but that's what the deadline was there for and I will ride it very, very closely :D

Good job everyone else! 

So, just went out to buy a bit of paint and picked up the new codex. Read that no characters can take bikes anymore.

:wallbash:

Yeah, no worries. Index entries are still valid, that is why the only requirement has been to be Index-legal. 

Sweet, this last week is really building up! I’m hoping to get mine based tonight, final details and pics tomorrow. Then mail it Wednesday.

Out of curiosity, how is everyone mailing theirs? I was thinking of wrapping mine in foam blocks, then putting it in one of those bubble wrap lined envelopes. Think that’d survive the crusade?

Out of curiosity, how is everyone mailing theirs? I was thinking of wrapping mine in foam blocks, then putting it in one of those bubble wrap lined envelopes. Think that’d survive the crusade?

I wouldn't trust those envelopes. Things tend to get stacked on those. I used foam black as well, but in the smallest cardboard box they sell at my postoffice.

I wouldn't trust those envelopes. Things tend to get stacked on those. I used foam black as well, but in the smallest cardboard box they sell at my postoffice.

Ah good point. I so seldom mail anything these days, let alone a model in the mail haha

Archived