Super Chicken

teufelhundenrogers

Yeah never heard of ot either but I guess it's either one of the GW Greater Daemons or the FW one that's supposed to cost like 1400p or whatever according to one of the latest rumours.

Edited by sfPanzer

Super-chicken is the forgeworld one, which is considered to be so under costed it makes the Maelific Lords blush.

The "its going up to 1400 points so no one can us it" rumour was bandied about by the design team at the same time as the newly published Ynari nerf so its pretty likely.

Well at 1400p you could still play him in regular games. The question is whether it's a good idea. ^^

It's not. Well not a good idea for tournament lists. For fun, maybe, but might not be much fun for your opponent in a non competitive game... So Apoc only it is..

Well at 1400p you could still play him in regular games. The question is whether it's a good idea. ^^

It's not. Well not a good idea for tournament lists. For fun, maybe, but might not be much fun for your opponent in a non competitive game... So Apoc only it is..

Yeah that's what I was implying lol

I think I am going to have to try him tonight alongside 500 points of Ahriman battalion. This is going to be a hilariously terrible idea for vs Eldar. The question is should I summon him in lol.

Doesn't he cost 35 power level? He's way to expensive to summon

It's not even possible to summon him considering that 18 is the best you can do with 3d6 and even then your character would explode as well. xD

Oh right, totally forgot about that one. Well you'll still fry your character if you try to summon him lol

Decided not to use him because we were unclear with Dark Pact stratagem would be usable here, or if it would protect the sorcerer from death.