Get Ready For Chapter Approved

Your games, your choice.

My regular opponents and I like to try random stuff now and then, if it doesn't work out we drop that one option for next time. On a related note, I picked up the Open War cards and they're a great laugh.

Rik

As a Space Wolves player most of my armies heavily rely on Storm Shields but I'd still play. It's a challenge and if I lose a game because of this I'm not going to throw my toys out of the pram.

If not a pregame thing, it's a roll each turn. Some abilities last a single turn while others continue for the rest of the game. These were originally released around Fall of Cadia and they were good fun.

Edited by TheWolfLord

There's a tad too much rng for me as it is.

Adding in a random roll that could swing the game, just for randomness.

Not my thing.

I'm sure others will find it fun though.

It's great for smaller 750-1000 point games. 3/4 people, winner stays on, loser makes the tea, 45-60 minutes a game, everyone gets to play in an evening.

Rik

Not my thing.

It's great for smaller 750-1000 point games. 3/4 people, winner stays on, loser makes the tea, 45-60 minutes a game, everyone gets to play in an evening.

Rik

In the noble brightness of 8th edition, there is only Teahammer.

Me gusta ;)

Not my thing.

Rik

In the noble brightness of 8th edition, there is only Teahammer.

Me gusta :wink:

Grog counts as tea, right? :P

That table is the Empyric table from Gathering Storm. I used it before in my campaign, and it has some interesting effects on the game, but it was specially used for psyker effects.

One of the interesting things was the convocation of a Greater Deamon of Khorne. Its not really game breaking, as its random, but it can last a turn until your next one, so it can change the game a bit, both in favor and damage towards you.

Ran

Preorders are up on GW now

$65 for Chapter Approved

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-NZ/Warhammer-40000-Chapter-Approved-2017-ENG

Using common sense with what NZ prices are compared to the rest of the world it will be £20 for the UK and $35US since it is the same price as the generals handbook

They also have the Terminis Ultra upgrade sprue up on the GW site for preorders as well, perfect for making your own raider

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-NZ/Terminus-Ultra-upgrade-pack-2017

Edited by Plaguecaster

med_gallery_59703_7255_156409.jpg

Look what I found on the wonderful internet looks like those DG point change rumours were true

So annoyed Primaris Psykers didn't get hit with the nerf bat and got a 50pt price increase like the Malefic lords

Edited by Plaguecaster

med_gallery_59703_7255_156409.jpg

Look what I found on the wonderful internet looks like those DG point change rumours were true

So annoyed Primaris Psykers didn't get hit with the nerf bat and got a 50pt price increase like the Malefic lords

Where you find this?