Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Road to LVO 2018

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

shanewatts

shanewatts

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 69 posts

Hey all,

Here is my tentative army for LVO 2018, still have a lot of hobbying to do.

https://imgur.com/ITv4SyG

I'll post my progress.

• Prot likes this

Prot

Prot

++ EQUES AEDITUUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 11,214 posts
Please do. Looks like a fun dynamic army. Who knows, it might even change by LVO.

I was trying to convince the GK players of the merits of the Crusader, but they’ll have no one of it. I have lost my single Corsair/Stormraven many times, but I feel like the crusader on a ‘good’ table can do okay.

Can’t wait to see some progress pics!

robofish7591

robofish7591

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 484 posts

Looking good so far!  I can't wait to hear how they perform.

shanewatts

shanewatts

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 69 posts
With the changes from CA, my entire list is in question. Will post with updated army hopefully sooner than later.

Vel'Cona

Vel'Cona

++ DUCTOR EXSANGUIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 4,819 posts
  • Chapter Name: Cadian 317th

With the changes from CA, my entire list is in question. Will post with updated army hopefully sooner than later.

Isn't that the truth?  Just a handful of points changes/errata and suddenly everything is not so clear.

Losing 'hope' after 10k years just because of a big warp storm? Doesn't sound like my Blood Angels.

Never had hope to begin with; they had duty, and that was enough.

ETL_2015_Banner_02_Custos_Fidei_02.jpgETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei01.jpggallery_48988_10069_10495.pngETL_Medal_02.gif

Thanatos31

Thanatos31

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9 posts

yeah - quite interestedin this myself. Hurricane bolters, assault cannons....Scions just got jacked up due to plasma costs as well...
What did you end up changing? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users