Carcharodons: outer dark - book cover

helterskelter

That weapon he is holding, I want 200.

Plot twist; it's actually just his two-handed chainaxe, Reaper, but you can't see the big ol' haft in the cropped pic. 

Hopefully we'll have the "proper" image up soon. But glad you folks like the look of it! :happy.:

Glad to finally be able to share that artwork, I think Diego Gisbert Llorens did an even better job on it than he did with the cover of Red Tithe.

And yep, the protagonists include a genestealer cult, but they're far from the only enemy... 

If our favourite night Lord is back i will buy you a beer or 2 when I see you. Which will happen because I'm gonna need these books signing

*pretends to know which one that is*

Can not wait to read this one . Plus I think I will have that Chainaxe made up . 

I was actually just thinking I need to pay some cosplay prop manufacturers to made me a lifesized version of Reaper! 

Which will happen because I'm gonna need these books signing

I've actually met Robbie and he's a jerk who smells bad and is mean to kids and also hates 40K and plus he says gaming is for losers and I was like "No way" and he was like "Way".

I've actually met Robbie and he's a jerk who smells bad and is mean to kids and also hates 40K and plus he says gaming is for losers and I was like "No way" and he was like "Way".

Spent ages trying to come up with a banterful retort but I have a novel deadline on Monday and my brain is mush, so screw you Aaron. 

Spent ages trying to come up with a banterful retort but I have a novel deadline on Monday and my brain is mush, so screw you Aaron.

You don't have to stick to deadlines, you'll never see ADB admitting to sticking to one :p

• 1 month later...

Archived