Gaming mats - black/grey desert schemes or custom recs?

Zuvassin

Hello,

Starting a new army, and the scheme I'm using for their basing is a dark grey desert scheme - basically no different than a typical desert one, just dark grey rather than brown or tan.

I've been trying to find a gaming mat to match this scheme, but the only grey/black ones being made seem to all be urban or city themed ones, with roads, asphalt, paved tiles, etc.

Asking here in case anyone knows of such a scheme, or failing that, if anyone can recommended a mat maker that does custom work. I feel like if a mat maker was able to take an existing desert pattern and re-color it to greys and blacks, it'd perfectly match what I'm looking for.

Thanks for any suggestions. Also, I know there's a gaming mat thread further down in this forum, but I didn't want to threadjack that person's questions. My apologies if starting a new thread isn't what I should have done.

Deepcut studios do custom mats, but they are Europe based.

I had a similar issue and wanted a desert urban  mat. Ended up going for a standard mat from gamemat.eu.

Not quite desert, but this is fallen earth from gamemat

https://www.gamemat.eu/our-products/battle-mats/6-x4-g-mats/6-x4-g-mat-fallen-earth/en/

Edited by Wolf_Priest _Dantay.