Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The beginnings of a Grey Knights army

Grey Knights chapter

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

duz_

duz_

++ REPREHENSOR FECTUM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,760 posts
Im late to the party but those are some sexy GKs! Need moar! :D

Clever idea with the turrets and magnets :tu:
  • Prot likes this

John Thompson

John Thompson

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 275 posts

Thanks Duz!

Aside from the bases, my 2 Stormhawk Interceptors are now finished. Hoepfully I'll be able to post some pictures this weekend.

• duz_ likes this

John Thompson

John Thompson

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 275 posts

So, with the "2018 crash" now over, I can finally post pics of my finished Stormhawk Interceptors:

8w7zcMf.jpg

5YiqOKj.jpg

Currently on my desk is my unit of 5 Paladins, which still need their heads and weapons done. After that there's only my Grand Master Dreadknight left to do to finish off a 2000 point army!

Edited by John Thompson, 11 October 2018 - 01:48 PM.

• Prot, war009, robofish7591 and 1 other like this

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,341 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
The Stormhawks are well-painted, but why don't they bear the Grey Knights Chapter symbol?

Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)
Sisters of Battle+ Fenrisian Beer- Inhibitions- Sanity= Trouble! (Order of the Blazing Heart Rocket Punch Pimp Magnet She-Wolf)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Reasons to use the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think the Librarian Dreadnought needs Furious Charge AND It Will Not Die to beat down a Chaos-worshiping punk and his Defiler, while a Stormraven needs a Vanquisher cannon to beat down this punk's Heldrake.

John Thompson

John Thompson

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 275 posts

Hi Bjorn, I have yet to decide what I want to do for squad markings and things like that. When I do think of what to do, I'll be adding that to the entire army in 1 go, including symbols on the vehicles.

I've printed some decals for it and got me  a set of Micro Sol/Set, so I'll be doing a test sometime in the near(ish) future, to see how that works.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Grey Knights chapter

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users