Necromunda Gangs ++ Communal WiP++

MithrilForge

gallery_9146_6928_60417.jpg

Welcome to the Underhive!

This will be a Work in Progress Topic for any and all fraters who wish to put their workings on their gangs here to show others their accomplishments and also to perhaps inspire and encourage others in their own pursuit of gang Domination in the UnderHive.

I look forwards to seeing what the Community here can produce for this awesome come back Game!.
Please feel free to start posting your WiP's...

Mithril Edited by Brother Tyler
Tags edited ("Necromunda game" vice "necromunda")

A repost for me, a gang of Wyches / Scourges with the Scourge masked heads and Escher weapons when I get my hands on them. I will as well get the human team from Blood Bowl and convert them into a quasi-Arbites gang with the headswap for the helmeted Militarum Tempestus heads and weapon leftovers from Escher and Goliath or from Skitarii ranges (Ruststalkers have nice carbines). We shall see.

LoR8bpt.jpg

vjDABvS.jpg

60010999003_BloodBowlENG02.jpg

I will as well get the human team from Blood Bowl and convert them into a quasi-Arbites gang with the headswap for the helmeted Militarum Tempestus heads and weapon leftovers from Escher and Goliath or from Skitarii ranges (Ruststalkers have nice carbines). We shall see.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/338341-block-wars-rashbolds-necromunda-thread/

Some good images in this thread you might wanna have a look at then. 

I will as well get the human team from Blood Bowl and convert them into a quasi-Arbites gang with the headswap for the helmeted Militarum Tempestus heads and weapon leftovers from Escher and Goliath or from Skitarii ranges (Ruststalkers have nice carbines). We shall see.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/338341-block-wars-rashbolds-necromunda-thread/

Some good images in this thread you might wanna have a look at then. 

Holy hell, I just realized I recently got Buzzbox for free along with some metal Sisters from a customer cleaning his shelves... O_o

good to see this starting to be used, 

I'm working on bases that i got, that's all i have as my mate and i went halvsies on the box but he got it posted to his house...instead of to the local GW shop :dry.: (fool of a Took) 

now we're twiddling our thumbs waiting for delivery... i pre ordered some bases in preparation so will post pics of those i guess until i get my gang :sweat:

cheers,Mithril

@Kastor Kreig - great work there,look fwd to paint on those beauties :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

@GRC - very nice, i love the bone pants and leather strapping, they work really well together (filed away for future reference:ph34r.:)

The weapons look like 1960's white goods :tongue.: (in a good way)

cannot wait to see you put them on bases!

cheers, Mithril

• 2 weeks later...