Sly Marbo returns!

Seahawk

Now if only Catachans had a new infantry box...

It's called the Escher Gang sprue :teehee:

Given I just finished converting Straken and Harker I'm definitely picking Sly up. Especially since my lights went out a couple of weeks ago and I found this when I pulled the fuse:

http://i.imgur.com/Lj5X3rJ.jpg

I don't play Catachan but I will buy this model purely for the fact that GW have done this for the fans and I want to support that.

Old style GW would have had him resigned to the history books.

It is also a nice model too and will be fun to paint. :smile.:

All of this.

well as long as they don't give him any options to deploy catachan barking toads on the table, stuff shouldn't be too OP.

Actually, at first glance I thought Audrey was actually a barking toad and I thought they were actually acknowledging the TTS spin-off :D

well as long as they don't give him any options to deploy catachan barking toads on the table, stuff shouldn't be too OP.

Actually, at first glance I thought Audrey was actually a barking toad and I thought they were actually acknowledging the TTS spin-off :biggrin.:

that would have to be a dwarf barking toad. real ones are the size of half a lemman russ and when they blow up they destroy an area that has a 5 miles radius.

If they make his saving of Corax a thing in canon I would die.

Looks like one of those exploding Catachan frogs, doesn't it? :tongue.:

“I just want to boop his noggin!”

“Vulkan step away from that merry suicide bomber!!!”

“BOOP THE SNOOT”

If they make his saving of Corax a thing in canon I would die.

Looks like one of those exploding Catachan frogs, doesn't it? :tongue.:

“I just want to boop his noggin!”

“Vulkan step away from that merry suicide bomber!!!”

“BOOP THE SNOOT”

Now i gotta get couple pointing fingers bits and make circle around the frog when i get my hands on this kit

Far too much positivity in this thread :wink:  so I'll be That Guy and float the idea that why release a new codex and have this guy, clearly designed well in advance, held back? Smells like deliberately held back DLC dressed up as fan service to me...sorry for spoiling the mood. I'll still buy him :biggrin.:

Far too much positivity in this thread :wink:  so I'll be That Guy and float the idea that why release a new codex and have this guy, clearly designed well in advance, held back? Smells like deliberately held back DLC dressed up as fan service to me...sorry for spoiling the mood. I'll still buy him :biggrin.:

You gotta have to try harder if you want to spoil the mood. Model and unit releases outside of the Codex release are to be expected and always welcomed. :D