3rd company 177th platoon Hive Primeus PDF

sarabando

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

"When watch general Yukriav declared his intent to take the hives armoured units over the surface ice pack to attack the enemy's flank we were left with the dregs, barely functional units stripped of weapons and barely able to move. But we held the tunnels no matter the cost" - Private Gulaz after the battle of level 438.

orM5VAX.jpg

6T3RWna.jpg

You're omitting the lasgun arrays? Is this for aesthetic reasons, i.e., you just don't like the way the tank looks with lasguns sticking out the sides like porcupine quills? Or do you plan to put boltguns in the lasguns' place, or write your own rules for firing ports?

You're omitting the lasgun arrays? Is this for aesthetic reasons, i.e., you just don't like the way the tank looks with lasguns sticking out the sides like porcupine quills? Or do you plan to put boltguns in the lasguns' place, or write your own rules for firing ports?

i dislike the look of the lasgun firing port weapons they are abit crap these days. So its just aesthetic reasons fluff wise "some gak pulled the las guns and welded places over the ports."

Archived