So with the pre-order around the corner, this is a conversation about the upcoming Chapter Approved changes specifically. (Please no codex wishlisting here, we've got a topic for that.)
Very little basic rules changes seem to be coming that we didn't know/suspect. Stuff like Boots on the Ground ; unfortunately this takes away from the usefulness of the Heldrake a little more... and I do use it. And Objective Secured, which I think is great for Tzaangor players like myself.
Interestingly enough they do mention lots of point decreases, an where they seem to indicate most increases is with anything you've seen in an Imperium HQ tournament slot. (Celestine,Guilliman, Cawl). Of course Maelific Lords got smashed with an increase due to abuse. But they do mention Chaos reductions. Nothing concrete yet for Thousand Sons in particular.
There's "build your own Landraider" with Reaper Autocannons, but it will be allowable only in open play.
This is a rumour I can't confirm on points changes we -may- use:
Chaos Space Marines
- Force Axe 10
- Force Stave 8
- Force Sword 8
- Helbrute Fist single/pair 40/50
- Predator Autocannon 40
- Warlord Trait: Re-roll Deny Witch Tests
- Relic: rolling doubles for psychic tests means the opponent may not resist with deny the witch or negate it by any means.
- Psychic Power: Warp charge of 7. Select an enemy unit within 18″ and roll 9 dice. The unit suffers mortal wounds on each roll of a 6
- Stratagems: 1CP If within 6″ of at least 2 other friendly TS psykers, you can add 2 to your psychic test.
I'll add/ edit as more 'truth' comes out! Please feel free to add, or comment, but please keep it to Chapter Approved and not codex wish-listing.