It's almost that time of the year again, and it's time to plan and get your bitz in order, we're 1 month out from The Boxing Day Bash,
these Rules will be the same as previous years, and are as follows;
- Build, paint, and base one (or more) models.
- 24hr limit, determined by the time of Participants "Vow" post. Everybody gets 24hrs starting at any time on THEIR local Boxing Day (December 26th).
- "Completion" standard set by Participant.
- Each Vow made for the Participants sub/forum of choice.
- Each completion earns one point for building the model/s, two points for building AND painting the model/s, and a total of three points for building AND painting, AND basing their model/s within the 24hr time period.
- A fourth point will be awarded for multiple models completed within the 24hrs time period.
- Two pictures are required, one picture of the bitz or sprue, and one of the completed model/s.
- Primed bitz/sprue will be accepted.
There are a couple of new points to encourage Faction participation,
- There will be an additional point added to each faction per 5 participants.
- There will be an additional point added to each faction per 5 completions.
HERE is the linky to last years Bash,
Hope to see you there,
Edited by Grotsmasha, 23 November 2017 - 11:35 PM.