CA GK points changes

Gentlemanloser

So no other changes to GK points or items? Where did you hear this at? If true, wow. Just wow. Especially in light of the other things getting point reductions (I.e. plague Marines with plague weapons and disgustingly resilient)... Edited by Ichar

Not surprised in the slightest. GW's balance team is inept. Maybe there will be some rules changes, but I don't think we have a chance in hell of seeing that.

Honestly, you've got to wonder where they get these decisions from? Is it just FB or are they actually talking in tournament settings?

16 points for hurricane bolters while SM pay 10? golly gee. R8ght now, I see GW think GK should be SM with a 1.5x cost.

So frustrating to see this when fluffy cool rules aren't hard to make.

Edited by Capt. Mytre

I've posted the below on their latest Facebook article.

Warhammer 40,000, is this Chapter Approved some kind of sick joke? How can the leaked photos possibly be the only changes to Grey Knights? Do you actually have something against them or are you honestly so inept that, despite the entire world decrying that they are overcosted across the board, your strategy to balance them is to increase the cost of the only things that were decent? Even the Terminators that saw a decrease in points are still 15 points more than a Space Marine Terminator. It's the most imbecilic thing I've seen in a while and I think it's safe to say you won't be getting a penny more from Grey Knights players going forward after this insult. You made them the weakest Codex released so far, then doubled down and made them even weaker with this. Idiots.