Chapter Approved

Nemerax

But it is a good thing that lasguns and autoguns are functionally identical in-game, so anyone complaining are showing poor gamemanship.

Also the armor level present on cultists is less or negligible compared to cadians, but again looking at catachan with their 5+ tank tops, renders that point moot from a wysiwyg standpoint. 

We can play them as fallen Katachans indeed

Excuse me but i cant find any written confirmation from either FAQ of Index: Imperium 2 or Forces of Astra Militarum that makes Index Imperium 2 Leman Russes "Grinding advantage" to give two shots like they do in Codex Astra Militarum.

FAQ of Index: Imperium 2 does not mention "Grinding advantage" or Leman Russes at all and FAQ of Index: Forces of Astra Militarum only mentions the Leman Russes Annihilator, Conqueror, etc that are in that index and those arent available for R&H.

I dont find any information that R&H get any other Leman Russes than those in Index: Imperium 2 and I dont find any info about their "Grinding advantage" rule to be updated. Most likely just a miss by GW but never the less as written we are stuck with old version of "Grinding advantage".

Hope to be wrong about this, so please correct me if i am. And state your case clearly with a source please. Thanks!

According to that FAQ our tanks should be allowed the wargear options of the Astra Militarum as well, right?

yes, of course. But we still can't use, for example, Forge World Leman Russ. 

Genestealer Cult, by the way, get many things, keeping the keyword Astra Militarum. Stratagem, they can make a comissar Warlord and get 5+ retuning CP. And other nice stuff. And we are stick to the Covenant. So I run my guys only with small amount of Death Guard, because they can provide poxwalkers with fearless fuel and big amount firepower which personally DG don't have (their crawlers are really not that good, better take Basilisk)

Edited by Stross