Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

For Hatred's Sake - Narrative Doubles Campaign Log

Ultramarines Night Lords Death Guard White Scars Alpha Legion Blood Angels Sons of Horus Space Wolves Emperors Children

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Tarvek Val

Tarvek Val

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3 posts
  • Chapter Name: Night Lords

Each of these armies is singularly impressive. Kudos to all the talented artists whose works are represented here!! thumbsup.gif

"Our holy hatred will make us free!" ~Nameless Dark Apostle

"Though my guards may sleep and ships may rest at anchor, our foes know full well that big guns never tire." ~Huron Blackheart

"You shall stand in midnight clad, your claws forever red with the lifeblood of my father's failed empire, warring through the centuries as the talons of a murdered god. Rise, my sons, and take your wrath across the stars, in my name. In my memory. Rise, my Night Lords." ~Konrad Curze, the Night Haunter

"So... How are you?" ~Cyrion, First Claw

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ultramarines, Night Lords, Death Guard, White Scars, Alpha Legion, Blood Angels, Sons of Horus, Space Wolves, Emperors Children

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users