Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Plasma Obliterator, worth keeping?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Frater Cornelius

Frater Cornelius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 10,366 posts

I wound up with two Plasma Obliterators. I sold one already, but now I am thinking whether to keep the second one. On the one hand, it is a really cool model and it might come in useful occasionally, althought I do not see myself playing it all too often. On the other hand, they are worth a lot right now.

I know you guys can't dictate my financial decisions, but seeing as I am stuck, I wanted to reach out and collect opinions and points of view ;)

Be excellent to one another, and lean on your brothers and sisters when your patience grows slim

Charlo

Charlo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 16,437 posts

I got one on a whim to convert a Stromblade.

Then it turns out they totally suck in 8th Ed...!

A plasma gun that big will be useful for something though, no doubt.

gallery_62972_10568_11157.jpg 30k WIP Thread: Talons : 40k WIP Thread "You would not cut down a tree with a sword, neither will you pierce a heart with an axe."

the jeske

the jeske

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 19,517 posts

if your not using it and/or not planing to use it in the future, it is better to sell it now, then hold for it for years and sell it for cheaper later.

• SickSix likes this

"Felix wondered how Calgar might feel about the primach's unilateral altering of the Codex Astartes. The captain could not help but feel that, in his drive for victory and efficiency, Guilliman had been careless with the feelings of his existing sons. Increasingly, Guilliman looked to the Primaris Space Marines as his first solution. He made no attempt to hide the fact that the days of the older space marines were numbered."

reckoning

reckoning

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,295 posts

if your not using it and/or not planing to use it in the future, it is better to sell it now, then hold for it for years and sell it for cheaper later.

Agreed.
To Recover The Past Banner

karden00, on 28 Apr 2014 - 21:55, said:
Eh... dark angels couldn't hold the line. Surprise surprise....

Xenith

Xenith

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 8,761 posts
It's great and characterful scenery, even if you don't use its rules all the time. Id assume GW will try to make a new version sometime though, so if you paid crazy money for it and care about a new cheap version, move it on, otherwise keep.

gallery_58096_11725_17801.pnggallery_58096_11765_15606.jpggallery_58096_11725_17950.pnggallery_29004_9303_844.pngfriday-award.pngXX

Brother Lunkhead

Brother Lunkhead

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 200 posts
  • Chapter Name: Praetorian Sword, Ultramarines

I also agree. If you have no plans to use it, sell it.

Juggernut

Juggernut

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,909 posts
  • Chapter Name: The Brass Stampede

Sell.

jd71B4p.jpgMFgjOT4.jpgjd71B4p.jpg

Frater Cornelius

Frater Cornelius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 10,366 posts

Well. I ended up selling it for a very decent price. Thanks again for the comments ;)

Be excellent to one another, and lean on your brothers and sisters when your patience grows slim

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)