Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Q's about Citadel Paint set box

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Caldersson

Caldersson

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,074 posts
  • Chapter Name: Blood of Fenris
This is what I am talking about https://www.games-wo...-Paint-Set-2017

I thought about purchasing the set to save money but had a few Questions. Can the box stack the tall paint bottle 2 high in the box? How many paint bottles does it fit? How does it keep the paints organized, is there a plastic divider?

Just trying to get my idea down. I thought about putting the layer paints in bigger bottles to give a bit more room, but that won't work if the box won't stack 2 tall.
Challenges Completed:sml_gallery_69091_12729_6611.jpggallery_4664_11830_1029.jpeg<p> Looking to buy Wulfen or SW Termie shields, send me a PM.

klisof

klisof

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 444 posts
  • Chapter Name: Black Templars
Looks like there is a plastic divider, scroll along to the second to last product picture just before the one advertising the painting app.

The tray has 6 rows of 8 paints on 2 levels so max of 96 bottles. Not sure if it will take 2 layers of the tall bottles

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users