Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Post Chapter Approved

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

brother_b

brother_b

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 492 posts

What role do those priest have yoda?

I would think infiltrating them via Stygies stratagem. That's why I picked them up and I run Stygies as well.

gallery_62972_10568_12006.jpg

lash144

lash144

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 194 posts
  • Faction: Imperial Guard
Sure, but such a small squad seems a bit of a waste. If you don't get first turn they are pretty much dead ^^
  • brother_b likes this

brother_b

brother_b

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 492 posts

Sure, but such a small squad seems a bit of a waste. If you don't get first turn they are pretty much dead ^^

This is true. I have 5 of them only, because well, I can't spend all my $ at once! ;)

I don't want to suffer the wrath of the Inquisition (wife) if you know what I mean. I'd run a giant squad of 20 if I could and gamble for that first turn assault!

• Tyriks likes this

gallery_62972_10568_12006.jpg

lash144

lash144

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 194 posts
  • Faction: Imperial Guard
Haha sure :D.

Subtle Discord

Subtle Discord

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,461 posts
  • Faction: Black Legion, Dark Mechanicus

This is true. I have 5 of them only, because well, I can't spend all my $ at once! msn-wink.gif

I don't want to suffer the wrath of the Inquisition (wife) if you know what I mean. I'd run a giant squad of 20 if I could and gamble for that first turn assault!

"Nobody expects the Inquisition!" ... except when the credit card bill arrives, which indicates that you should become very scarce for at least a few hours/days.

Nostrum nomen est Legio, pro nos es plures. ~ ~ Our name is Legion, for we are many.
mA8H0hu.pngjrkeVZI.png

Yoda79

Yoda79

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 85 posts
Priests are extremely good and cheap. With a cheap group of 7-10 I can harash enemy lines and kill anything. You infiltrate them 9" if going first or 12+ if second to the side you want o harash preffered with a character easy kill in prox. Charge kill take the 3+ invu then your enemy will dedicate a lot more than 200 points to deal with them? Any kill any dakka deviation any elite cc unit towards those priests or any big unit wasted for my priests is a gain . 3+ invu 5+ fnp is extreme to ignore especially when doing d3 mortals. It's the definition of glass pushing unit!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users