Post Chapter Approved

Prot

Sure, but such a small squad seems a bit of a waste. If you don't get first turn they are pretty much dead ^^

This is true. I have 5 of them only, because well, I can't spend all my $ at once! ;)

I don't want to suffer the wrath of the Inquisition (wife) if you know what I mean. I'd run a giant squad of 20 if I could and gamble for that first turn assault!

Sure, but such a small squad seems a bit of a waste. If you don't get first turn they are pretty much dead ^^

This is true. I have 5 of them only, because well, I can't spend all my $ at once! :wink:

I don't want to suffer the wrath of the Inquisition (wife) if you know what I mean. I'd run a giant squad of 20 if I could and gamble for that first turn assault!

"Nobody expects the Inquisition!" ... except when the credit card bill arrives, which indicates that you should become very scarce for at least a few hours/days.

Priests are extremely good and cheap. With a cheap group of 7-10 I can harash enemy lines and kill anything. You infiltrate them 9" if going first or 12+ if second to the side you want o harash preffered with a character easy kill in prox. Charge kill take the 3+ invu then your enemy will dedicate a lot more than 200 points to deal with them? Any kill any dakka deviation any elite cc unit towards those priests or any big unit wasted for my priests is a gain . 3+ invu 5+ fnp is extreme to ignore especially when doing d3 mortals. It's the definition of glass pushing unit!