['Munda] Kastor's kitbash & paint (pic heavy)

Kastor Krieg

Thanks! Yeah, House Gorliath or Goatliath sounds about right. I've been making baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad puns about them for the last few days, lol. It's definitely going to be my goat to gang xD

The helmet is from basic Wyches set, mate. It's one of two such helmets. One has this eye / lightning pattern and the other a rune.

Thanks Kastor Kreig!, I had hobby Friday night at my mates and he had both heads in his stuff and kindly donated them to my cause, I already have my lady deathstroke made up,

Thanks again for the inspiration!

I look fwd to seeing paint on your herd

Cheers, Mithril

I had forgotten how good beastmen looked. May their plastics not go the same way as Tomb Kings... though ungors and bestigors being "temporarily out of stock online" doesn't reassure me at all...

Lovely conversions. I don't care for any of the new Necromunda gangs, but these Gorliaths look damn good.

Your gang is the G.O.A.T. ! :wink: :biggrin.:

I'm getting Fallout 3 prologue flashbacks right now.

Thanks guys :3

re: TK - I hope they have new Skellies hidden somewhere and those amazing ones in Shadowspire are a preview. TK were awesome bits to convert.

And yeah, those parts mix nicely, on some goats I used one Goliath arm and one goat arm and even I can't see the difference from 1m :biggrin.:

I totally forgot to share the leader made from the Brayherd Shaman. I used him mostly because he has more impressive horns, befitting a leader, as well as something that I see as a "Commissar pose". I knocked out his staff, which I will use elsewhere, gave him a set of pouches on his back and a set of grenades and vials on the wrist guard. I decided to keep the wing shaped feather coat, thinking that it looks as if he shrugged it off with a rapid movement. I will attach it later, after painting. I might as well come up with a different backpack, too.

Already started painting the guys as you can see :)

3wX68Bw.jpg

Blxh2Nq.jpg

Edited by Kastor Krieg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We'll see in Gang War 2, but from the look of the announced Bounty Hunters / Hired Guns and from the fact that as far as I understand we will have basically a "character creator" for those in GW2, I can just make a high S, high T multiwound character and represent them with an Ogryn model just as well.

• 1 month later...
Reclusiarch Krieg, do the Dark Eldar legs and torsos have a similar size to Eschers? I would like to start and Escher gang mixing both kits, but I don't know if it is really a viable option, escher models look a tad bigger. While I don't mind having some variability in height between models, I would like to mix some torsos and legs if it is possible.

Reclusiarch Krieg, do the Dark Eldar legs and torsos have a similar size to Eschers? I would like to start and Escher gang mixing both kits, but I don't know if it is really a viable option, escher models look a tad bigger. While I don't mind having some variability in height between models, I would like to mix some torsos and legs if it is possible.

What I did is I used complete Wyches / Scourges bodies with Escher arms, which looked excellent. The DE legs are more lithe, smaller feet, no boots, etc. There's a marked difference.

Thanks for the quick reply! Well, that's a shame but I might still use them just mixing arms and heads, guess not all escher gangers are amazonians, some of them are just "normal" women (as normal as one can be as a 'Munda ganger).