List feedback.

Atrus

I can only offer this as a point of advice when it comes to big nasties like WK, Mortarion, Magnus, IK and the like.  I always do my best to avoid them and then ignore them and focus on the far more squishy parts of my opponents list first.  Keep playing the scenario and burning up your opponents support units and means to claim objectives.  If they have sunk a couple hundred points into their big nasty you are better off running from it until there is nothing left.  Then turn on it.   

Edited by dracpanzer

Yeah, maelstrom missions. There was no playing the objectives or the mission. My cards were crud and his were spot on. The game couldnt have gone any more worse and one sided if it had been designed.

Yeah, some go that way.  I just prefer to take out all their little stuff first to keep them from being able to score.  A WK alone can't win a game.  But if you focus on it and don't kill it, the other stuff in the list certainly will.

Yeah i know. Usually i do ignore the big things but ive had bad experiences against wraith knights against a friend and just didnt want it on the table.

Im more frustrated that i should have been able to take it down.

The blasted exorcists coupled with the HK they all had should have finished it off when after i got it down to 5 wounds. But each one rolled 1s fir amount of shots and just missed everything.

Im going to melt the dice i used. Throwi g them away is not punishment enough. The amount of statistical heresy that occured is beyond forgiveness.

I need to get my hands on some dice with fluer di lis.