Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

GW Community Survery

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

Cap'm Heckus

Cap'm Heckus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 411 posts
  • Chapter Name: ACD: Agamemnos Civil Defense
“I am a Jelly Donut”.

I too mentioned B&C wherever possible.

" We have failed to uphold Brannigan's Law. However I did make it with a hot alien babe. And in the end, is that not what man has dreamt of since first he looked up at the stars?"  -Captain Zapp Brannigan

http://heckusminis.wordpress.com/

gallery_29004_6198_4761.png

Caldersson

Caldersson

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,074 posts
  • Chapter Name: Blood of Fenris

The fact that GW is issuing surveys like this at all is a good sign. I like being listened to as a consumer!

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/pvgsubJ

GW receiving the entries. I'm joking of course... Maybe...

Edited by Chaplain Dosjetka, 30 November 2017 - 07:50 PM.
=][= Removed a portion of the quote. =][=

• GreyRavenC likes this
Challenges Completed:sml_gallery_69091_12729_6611.jpggallery_4664_11830_1029.jpeg<p> Looking to buy Wulfen or SW Termie shields, send me a PM.

GreyRavenC

GreyRavenC

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,527 posts
  • Chapter Name: Consecrators

Nice of them to reach out.

- Mentioned B&C

- Asked for making Limited models less limited

- Asked them to ditch the resin finecast

- Told them about my reluctance to buy from FW. High prices for hit-or-miss casts in resin isn't really motivating.

• Sete likes this

gallery_92826_13373_1665.jpggallery_92826_13373_2084.jpggallery_92826_13373_141.jpgETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei05.gif

Azekai

Azekai

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,496 posts
  • Chapter Name: Warp Locusts, Traitor Guard

That feel when GW asks you as what gender you indentify as. Not sure if funny or scary. On the other side it is nice that GW starts doing market research, big change from few years ago, when it was claimed to not be needed.

I identify as a Chinoork Attack Helicopter.
The fact that GW is issuing surveys like this at all is a good sign. I like being listened to as a consumer!

To be fair, GW listened when people complained about clearly busted units (even if the fix was somewhat misguided). This is another step in the right direction, as the company is continuing to collect feedback. I understand not everyone's opinions will be borne out in company policy, but the idea they are collecting opinions to simply to shred them is laughable (edit: which works, I suppose, because it was a joke, hah!).

I understand a lack of trust in GW, but I think things might be changing in their corporate strategy. We will have to wait and see.

Edited by Azekai, 30 November 2017 - 07:52 PM.
=][= Removed a portion of the quote. =][=

Corruption is our armor. Infection is our weapon. Immortality is our reward.

gallery_48988_13169_3872.pnggallery_63428_7083_8312.png

Isolia

Isolia

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 400 posts
Same here, mentioned our favourite forums, sisters not to be squatted (subtly of course), and to have a search function that searches not only by product name but keyword because if I write eldar I'd expect aeldari, ynnari, drukhari and any other klingon version of space elves to show up =)

I also suggested an app that can conglomerate different codices and their faqs and have them up-to-date. Tired of carrying the whole city library around for a friendly game.

I also mentioned warhammer art to create poster maps of the old and future universe and worlds, because maps are awesome and I need them :D

Edited by Isolia, 30 November 2017 - 07:51 PM.

Frater Cornelius

Frater Cornelius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 10,366 posts

What I mentioned as a wish was more transparency. Give us some information about plans for a faction, so that people will not fear what is coming. This is because of the whole Primaris thing and how things will evolve. While they will not do it to such a degree, every bit of info will be valued.

• Lord Marshal and stuanor like this

Be excellent to one another, and lean on your brothers and sisters when your patience grows slim

Corswain

Corswain

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,478 posts
  • Chapter Name: Ist, IVth and VIIIth Legions

Same here, mentioned our favourite forums, sisters not to be squatted (subtly of course)

Oh, I skipped that subtly part. I used the word squatted. :)
  • Isolia likes this

BreezyLamar

BreezyLamar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 255 posts
  • Chapter Name: Salamanders

I mentioned that GW products should be more affordable and it wouldn't hurt to have things marked down regularly. With as expensive as everything else is in the world, it wouldn't hurt to not go broke when partaking a hobby.

• Chaplain Dosjetka, Juggernut and Pearson73 like this

Withershadow

Withershadow

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,113 posts

Done and done!

ujFSrss.jpg

• Noserenda, Frater Cornelius and Hellex_The_Thanatar like this

Brother Casman

Brother Casman

++ ACCUDO FULMINEUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 1,028 posts
  • Chapter Name: Blood Ravens
=][= Please don't share images of your survey answers here, even in jest. I'd hate to think that invalidated your responses somehow. =][=
Brother Casman's Terrain Extravaganza! - Everything is complete! | 2015 Thread of Things! - Some infantry arrive.

"Sometimes the Imperium needs heroes, sometimes saints and other times it needs monsters, for the dark void of the stars is cold and has bred nightmare and treachery most could never dream of. So when some call him tyrant, world-burner, apostate and butcher, remember this: He commanded armies on a hundred worlds and spanned cursed stars where saints would fear to tread, and in doing so held back the night. Monster he may have been, but he was ours and I for one thank the God-Emperor for him." - Inquistor Marr, Speaking of Lord-Errant Cromhal, Supreme Commander of the Aegisine Crusade, M.39

Flame Boy

Flame Boy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 827 posts

I also mentioned the B&C for the source of my hobby news. I also mentioned being partial to the new Adeptus Mechanicus range, and am eagerly awaiting reinforcements! :)

• Commissar Molotov and Ammonius like this

MagicHat

MagicHat

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 435 posts

I am actually a bit upset that Norway, Denmark and Finland was separate choices while Sweden was put into rest of EU. verymad.gif

I requested plastic Sister of Battle and replacing all metal/finekast kits. Also for future rules and kits to be made with kitbashes in mind.

• Beams likes this

Interrogator-Chaplain Ezra

Interrogator-Chaplain Ezra

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,663 posts

I am actually a bit upset that Norway, Denmark and Finland was separate choices while Sweden was put into rest of EU. verymad.gif

I requested plastic Sister of Battle and replacing all metal/finekast kits. Also for future rules and kits to be made with kitbashes in mind.

That's what you get for having pretended to be an Empire. :P

• reckoning likes this

we_badge_ezra.png

Marshal Loss

Marshal Loss

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,170 posts

Everybody put Slaanesh as your favourite god, it might convince GW to revisit him/her/it before 2056 :P

• Master Commander Ajax, Scribe, Ammonius and 1 other like this

bl-logo.jpg

The Unblinking Eye
A (perpetually inactive) blog about 30k & the Sons of Horus 29th Company

Caldersson

Caldersson

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,074 posts
  • Chapter Name: Blood of Fenris

That feel when GW asks you as what gender you indentify as. Not sure if funny or scary. On the other side it is nice that GW starts doing market research, big change from few years ago, when it was claimed to not be needed.

I identify as a Chinoork Attack Helicopter.
To be fair, GW listened when people complained about clearly busted units (even if the fix was somewhat misguided). This is another step in the right direction, as the company is continuing to collect feedback. I understand not everyone's opinions will be borne out in company policy, but the idea they are collecting opinions to simply to shred them is laughable (edit: which works, I suppose, because it was a joke, hah!).
I understand a lack of trust in GW, but I think things might be changing in their corporate strategy. We will have to wait and see.

It was meant in jest.

Anyways the only thing I request was for the sneak peak preview, was to make it models they planned to release in next 2-3 months. Any longer and it just gets upsetting and loses its hype. I was going to say remove Finecast models and make them plastic, but I figure the preview issue was more important.
Challenges Completed:sml_gallery_69091_12729_6611.jpggallery_4664_11830_1029.jpeg<p> Looking to buy Wulfen or SW Termie shields, send me a PM.

taikishi

taikishi

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 367 posts

I did my part and begged for 40k rules for the 30k Custodes line.

Whereas I did the opposite and asked they revert back to an older ruleset for both 40K and Age of Sigmar and suggested better play testing.

• Damo1701 likes this

USNCenturion

USNCenturion

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 190 posts

Everybody put Slaanesh as your favourite god, it might convince GW to revisit him/her/it before 2056 :P

I put Tzeentch 😇

Ishagu

Ishagu

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 10,271 posts
  • Chapter Name: Ultramarines
I just asked them to keep advancing the story line :-D
  • the jeske, stuanor and Aramis K like this

-~Ishagu~-

Scribe

Scribe

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,266 posts
  • Chapter Name: Chaos

Everybody put Slaanesh as your favourite god, it might convince GW to revisit him/her/it before 2056 tongue.png

Shoot, I should have thought of that, I went with the one true lord, Khorne.

• Juggernut likes this

"We will never be free..."

Mitchverr

Mitchverr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 432 posts

Everybody put Slaanesh as your favourite god, it might convince GW to revisit him/her/it before 2056 tongue.png

I did, mostly because Slaanesh is my fav god/chaos faction, is the most interesting at least to me both fluff and tabletop wise.

1000 sons

1000 sons

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 801 posts
  • Chapter Name: Thousand Sons
I asked for Thousand Sons to have bigger hats.
  • Ammonius, Frater Cornelius, Sete and 2 others like this

ndKfPF6.jpg AiT9Upe.jpg

deathspectersgt7

deathspectersgt7

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12,594 posts
  • Chapter Name: Death Spectres & More

Chainswords for primaris  and drop that floating resin tank. and come up with something better.

And Leave Pads sellers alone because I can't wait 5 years for a paddry.png  

gallery_70393_10089_14134.png     gallery_45765_11559_21519.png

Barabbas Sogalon

Barabbas Sogalon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,399 posts
  • Chapter Name: XIV Legion

Well, that was fun.

Made sure to mention the B&C, plastic Sisters, plastic Steel Legion, BFG, Warhammer Fantasy, my dislike of monopose models without options, and my love of the grimdark setting wherever I could.

I was tempted to ask if they could replace the damn Ultramarine on the Prospero box 360 view with a Space Wolf. It's a thing that's bothered me for a long, long time.

TheFinisher4Ever

TheFinisher4Ever

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 236 posts
  • Chapter Name: Grey Knights

Whereas I did the opposite and asked they revert back to an older ruleset for both 40K and Age of Sigmar and suggested better play testing.

Luckily for you, Horus Heresy is still in 7th and all of the 7th edition codexes still exist.

Ad Mech - 5,000 points

Blood Angels - 12,000 points

Dark Angels - 6,500 points

Deathwatch - 3,000 points

Eldar - 18,500 points

Imperial Fists - 5,000 points

Imperial Guard - 1,000 points

Grey Knights - 6,500 points

Sisters of Battle - 3,000 points

Scribe

Scribe

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,266 posts
  • Chapter Name: Chaos

Luckily for you, Horus Heresy is still in 7th and all of the 7th edition codexes still exist.

If I was gonna go that route, I would have asked to back to 5th...

• Iron Father Ferrum likes this

"We will never be free..."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users