Any thoughts on 2B are welcome. In the meantime, however, what do we want to do for 2C?

I have no further comments and will edit them in good time. 

As for 2C, I thought that was Caelina.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Battle of Caelina - WoL contingent

how about the 111th under griffith gwalior and the 363th reserve fleet jnder voskatt moragh who were on recruiting mission and joined up during the events around the day if revelation? both are terrans so for them to take action is more likely. Both on their way home. About 9000 men strong as moragh didn't have the whole reserve fleet moved

• 6 months later...

I'm not even going to claim this one is translating. I blame Blunt. At the very least, the Mechanicum Civil War will be moved to its own book. That won't be an issue given how much Blunt has written. 

And in it's place will be the Agony of Chalcea. Just jotting ideas down:

- I may include that Scions recruitment world that the Berserkers are mentioned wrecking on the intro to Thelum

- Thinking that the subsector isn't resource-rich in terms of materiél but hosts a lot of Feral and Feudal Worlds, and therefore a lot of potential manpower

- Some fortress-worlds, perhaps some proper regimental War Worlds too

- Berserkers slash and burn the latter and commence a massive slaving haul on the former

- I want to showcase House Lorthryk, as Knights haven't featured in a big way just yet

- SoH-style shock attacks by the Berserkers mainly, with full deployment of the Blood Boilers on one world