Raven Guard and Successor Dice interest thread

WAR

• 3 months later...

So, we have two hemispheres.  Unless someone else does it, then we should make a list of interests with orders.  I'm just throwing a quick post up while at work ^_^

Well, I might consider getting a few more. The thing to remember is the more colors the less cost effective it becomes. I'd suggest agreeing on one or two sets of colors and keeping orders to that. Otherwise people are better just ordering on their own.

• 4 weeks later...

So I reached out to Chessex and was told that GW did swing the IP hammer in their direction..... :ermm:

:sad.:

So no raven or raptor designs then?

I tried to get the Deathwatch logo.....

Oof, that sucks. I wondered about that. I was surprised that my order went through.

I get what GW is doing, but it'd be nice if they would offer products for all factions... *sigh*

it does suck

...with the detailed and prominent logo of the RG, it might be a problem. But the rather generic and undetailed Raptors logo might go through.

Raptors may be able to go through....

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/warhammer40k/images/f/f7/Necropolis_Hawks_Chapter_Badge.png/revision/latest?cb=20171013224310

Does anyone know who I would contact to have dice made with the symbol in the picture above? I prefer that hawk head shape over the traditional Raptor one and probably willing to foot the cost of setting it up, if I can get them on the kind of dice I want.

Archived